Thursday, March 5, 2015

OOTD #32: Birthday Outfit

OOTD #32: Birthday Outfit

Crop top from Cotton On // Outer wear from Eliina Chan // Denim Jeans from Forever 21
Really thankful to Aunty Patty and her kin for choosing my very first handbag during their stay in Hong Kong!  

So, Forever 21. I would really love to collaborate with you. In my mind, I am thinking who am I to be collaborating with them. But I would really love to. I love F21.

I am always a beach lover but even until today none of my friends had ever ask me out to the beach. Always imagine myself wearing a muscle tee and a booty cut denim shorts. *Cross fingers* No bikinis until I have my desire body.  I need to preserver and never get fat. To be honest, I have no idea why, I am starting to hate my body. The negative energy of what my old friends told me about my looks and outfit kept haunting me for months. I am really doing my very best to be positive.

Nonetheless, This week started really awesome. Peanut Chan was born on Sunday! I was not working on that day which means I GOT TO VISIT HIM IN THE HOSPITAL! He is a mixed race - his dad is a Chinese while his petite fashionable mommy is a Malay. Read his blog that his mommy created for him. You will too fall in love with him at first sight!

Spent a whole day with a closed friend of mine yesterday to celebrate my 20th birthday. I am totally thankful for her making it a annual celebration. I will disclose what happen yesterday on my next post. Keep on reading and get updated!

Quote of the post:
"I think there is beauty in everything. What ‘normal’ people would perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it."

With loves,
Shirley Charlin