Saturday, September 6, 2014

Shirley in the RainBoots

#OOTD 24: Shirley in the RainBoots

Boho Cotton Top from Tracyeinny
Bag is from Vans, USA
Rainboots are from Costco, BC

My accessories are bought by my friends during their oversea trip with their family.  

Photo credited to Nadiah, Edited by Me.
It was really raining cats and dogs that day when Nadiah also known as Yaminogames in the cosplay world. Always finding the other perfect outfit to wear with the Sav Rainboots that my cousin bought for me on my last day in Vancouver. Walked around downtown of Singapore for the first time thanks to Nadiah. I even tagged along with her to HRM. A harajuku retail shop opened by real Japanese located inside of Bugis Junction. I have found clothes and bags that my favourite harajuku icon, Rin Rin owns. Rin Rin is from LA and she is a angelic pretty doll. She is now living in Japan and I was told that Rin Rin is the first ever recognized harajuku personal from overseas in Japan.

I was really happy that I was wearing my rainboots again. I tried to irritate Nadiah who was wearing a pair of white sneakers, " Naidah, are you shoes wet?" 
Nadiah:" No, why?"
Me:" Nothing, I just want to tell you that I will not get water into my feet cos of my rain boots that I am wearing right now." 
Nadiah:" LoL" and then we stumped upon some showroom kind of retail shops along the NAFA Campus. I was really happy to hear compliments from Nadiah about how pretty my rain boots are. I too fell in love at first sight with these rain boots, although I intended on getting a pair of Dr Martens which I have been wanting to get for the past three years.

Ended our day with eating Japanese Sweet Treat from TAIYAKI SWEET, Tai- Parfait, located at the B2 of Bugis Junction. I ordered the Brown Sugar with Hokkaido Ice Cream and red bean filling in it.

Quote of the post:
“It is hard to accept being different, hard to have people avoid looking at you, and still believe in yourself.” 



Could not think of any quotes on my own, thanks to good read for all of the quotes during this kind of the day!

With loves,
Shirley Charlin