Monday, February 2, 2015

OOTD #30: The cold and chilly morning

It is probably global warming doing his work. It have been chilly for the past mornings and so is today's. I have no idea what to wear for school today. As usual, I logged into my Pinterest account and check back my fave looks that I have "pinned". Taking into an account what the similar clothes that I have harvested in the department stores during the holidays.

Here are the ones:

1. Blue Checkered and sweat shorts
Source
I do not really think that shorts are really a good choice for a outfit for school on a Monday. It gives people of an impression that you are suffering from Monday Blues. 

2. Tucked into the leather skirt
Source

I really do want to wear this but then... the only red leather skirt I owned is already worn out

3.  White top with plaid
Source
I wore an oversize white blouse with a pair of denim jeans to school last week and my classmates were asking me why am I dressed in formal that day. I told them :" You can dress it as an informal wear too," and one of the guy from another class said:" Oh really?" "Yah. I am wearing a pair of shorts with this." 

This outfit can still work.

4. Basic strips
Source
*Pause for a while, I need to prepare for school already.*
I am back from shower! I cannot fit into my strip shirt that was passed down by my cousin anymore. Hmmmm I will have to give this look a pass.

5. That cap
Source
This pretty much what is in my mind... But this is also a nahhhh...

This is what I chose in the end.

*Studying for networking written test*
*back to blogging*
Top and pencil skirts are from Cotton On
I can see my lovely butt curves right there.
So I combined most of them. Sporty + Stripe + Number + Formal + Pastel + Girly.

Pictures are taken by me, Nikon D5300
Pictures are taken by me  using Photoshop CC

Quote of the post:
"The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people.
-
Martin Luther King, Jr. "
With loves,
Shirley Charlin