Friday, February 6, 2015

OOTD #31: Plaid over STRIPE

Returned home with a pair of pretty neat but sore eyebrows. I went to my very first eyebrow threading on my way home. Really do love it! 

FURTHERMORE, THE MIRROR IS BACK! The mirror which I have always been using it to take my mirror selfies! The mirror from the furniture shop surely have helped me to take a very nice mirror selfie! 

Stripe dress from Cotton On // Plaid blouse (I tied it over my waist) from H&M 

Felt like wearing plaid this morning so I decided to add on to the stripe print trend with my all- time- favourite, PLAID! I bought that figuring red plaid blouse from H&M. H&M is actually one of my most favourite retail outlets. I can (even) easily find a basic top that fits me.  The other favourite retail shop will be none other than Forever 21.
Picture taken by Sahidha, using IPod Touch 5

I need to be caution with my posture. It is revealing my "car wheels". 

My classmate complimented my outfit when he saw me walking to school for one of my written test this morning.

Classmate: " You look good today."
Me: "Thanks thanks!"
Classmate: "You look less auntie."
Me: =.= "Slap you."

It was also my first time carrying a big handbag as a school bag to school. Carrying handbags especially when you are going to carry heavy school books can hurt your neck and back very badly. I wonder how girls around my age carry handbags to school and I had yet hearing any complains from them before. Erm... ...

On my way home ( I was still deciding on whether or not I should try out eyebrow threading), another classmate of mine told me that she saw people wearing outfits similar to mine when she was in town. And they are the Caucasians. 

Me: " Oh so I am fashionable."
Classmate: " Pretty much. As long as you are happy." 

Today, my day ended really well and most importantly HAPPY! 

Quote of the post:


Picture taken using IPhone 5.
Only added watermark on the photos.


With loves,
Shirley Charlin