Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Pinterest Addiction

Unlocking my IPhone and going straight to Pinterest has became my everyday-must-do list. At times when I have no idea what to wear, I will find some inspirations from Pinterest .

Then recently I created a new board - For School. To sort out the possible outfits that I would wear to school from the other casual outfits.


How I work what I wear to school. Here are my tips to you:

1. Arrange your own clothes accordingly to category.

I like to hang all of my dresses, formal tops (like white blouses, blazers) and outer wears (like jackets) in to the hanging compartment. 

Hang them in an orderly manner, (for my case, I hung them) from dresses of dark colors to pastels → heavy pullovers → white blouses → blazers → other outwears. Fold basics tops neatly into the divider compartment(s). Arrange them accordingly to its frequency and sizes. Jeans behind, tops with sleeves and shorts in the middle, cami tops or tank tops in the outer most front.

2. Look into Pinterest

After all of the time spent on rearranging your wardrobe you should be able to know what type of clothes you own. Now you may start to find inspiration from Pinterest by typing the key words into the search engine. 


Always think about the clothes that you have already own and stop thinking about buying the clothes that you find them cute while you are pinteresting.

3. Always prepare you clothes the night before

This is the main key. No matter how tired you are. Always prepare your clothes or your bag the night before so that you will not get panic if you overslept. 



Follow Me on Pinterest

Quote of the post:
"Always think about the clothes that you have already own and stop thinking about buying the clothes that you find them cute while you are pinteresting. -Shirley Charlin"

With loves,
Shirley Charlin