Saturday, December 20, 2014

Anime Festival Asia 2014

Anime Festival Asia (AFA) was held during December 5 to 7 this year. Is a series of anime conventions held in the Southeast Asian region, with a core annual convention held in Singapore. The main convention is traditionally held over a weekend in mid-November. 

To me, it is a place where you will not be judged by anyone. You can feel free to dress in one of the kind outfit - Decora, Lolita or in your favourite anime characters.

I finally got to attend with my friend! 

Make a guess which character did I sort of cosplay as? 

Telling you in 5...

4....


3 and half ...


3 and a quarter...


2...


2 and a semi- quaver rest beat


1..

a breath beat


*Spamming enter and spaces*











TA DA!

DORAEMON! Did anyone of you guess it correctly?
I reached at the convention hall really late in the early afternoon. With the accompany of my friend and my friend's friend whom they want to be kept anonymous, I FINALLY WENT TO MY VERY FIRST ANIME FESTIVAL! 

As a celebration to Doraemon's 100th Anniversary, I went forth to be Doraemon for a day! (^_^)Y
and I met pikachu

Not long after I arrived, there were a few photographers complimented me for my cuteness. *Flip hair*  It was my first time attending an anime festival, also quite a few people came to me and asked if they could take a photo with me. OBVIOUSLY, I SAID YES! I was so excited and yet shy when people asked me for photographs! 

I was even more excited after I found out that Hana and Baozi are guest cosers! 

It was a coincidence when I went to the Fan Shop and they came out of the fan- meet booth! So there goes a selfie! Senpai Baozi took my IPhone and took this picture!
After which, I went to challenge the titans ... WHO WILL WIN? DORAEMON OR THE HUMANS?!

AND THE WINNER GOES TO...

NONE OTHER THAN... ME!!!
LOL... I endured my laughter for this picture because there was a videographer filming me and a random photographer kneeling down to take a picture of me.

I have not been so happy for the the longest time! Anyway, not sure if anyone is reading this blog, if you happens to have snap a picture of me and know that you took a picture of me. Kindly do email to me the pictures! Thanks you. 

Photographs are taken by Zhi Qin
Edited by Me.

Quote of the post:
"The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.

Do good anyway. -Good Reads"

With loves,
Shirley Charlin