Thursday, December 18, 2014

OOTD #27: Strips and sweatpants

I always recycle my clothes and try to find other ways of wearing them to school. I learnt how to appreciate clothes designed by designers as I grow older. I learnt that it is not about how expensive the clothes are nor it is the labels that makes you look good in the clothes that you put on. The important is how you pull it off. The way you present yourself.

There is no general studies module for the final week of term three. I took Professional Image as one of my general studies module. I learnt about the color combination. What color matches you the best according to your color tone. At the end of the lesson, I realised that I suits cool color clothes because the color of my veins on my wrist is bluer in color. If the color of your veins is more green means you suits warm color more.

Pictures are taken by Yaminogames
Edited by me

Quote of the post:
"I wear my sweatpants to school. I am just into bedtime fashion. -Shirley Charlin"

With loves,
Shirley Charlin