Tuesday, December 23, 2014

OOTD #28: Fanatics Game Day X Shirley Charlin

Finding that perfect outfit that suits the humid weather in Singapore to attend a sports meet is tough. I want to have a sweet girl look yet sporty but not sweaty. That pleasant looking sporty girl look, although I am not a sport woman. That is even tougher.

However, when it comes to a dressing up challenge. I would definitely give it a try. For Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) #28, I am going to give the sports luxe idea a try with two of the MLB hats from Fanatics
When I think of a baseball look, I am going to match it with a cap. Hereby, I choose New Era L.A. Dodgers Ladies 9FORTY Neon Tri-Blend Adjustable Trucker Hat in PINK from Fanatics.
I love this cap at first sight.
I am always finding this cap that has a caption with a country of USA. I am not a fan of pink, but this cap makes me love pink a lot. For this cap only. I repeat: Only for this cap, I like pink for this once. Because everything on this web site are officially licensed and they provides a 365 day return, I can still change to something blue!

Besides I think that this cap in pink can really match the blue baby doll dress I got from a local retail shop in Singapore. Totally PERFECT for my sweet girl's look. LOL. Why do I sound like a tourist... I am a Singaporean FYI. But I would really love to have this cap. 

Here is what I would wear with this pink cap:

Neutrogena Sun Block Lotion with SPF 50+ // Blue Baby Dress (Picture from Pinterest) // 
Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder From Collection // 
Zip- Front Faux Leather Bag From Forever 21// Number 480 from New Balance//

If I were you, I will heed advise from Beauty Guru, Michelle Phan. She says: " A little goes a long way." I will not apply full make up if I really wanted to, to a sports meet. 

Next, For those who are more into pants. Here is a look I came out with- Sporty Chic. It is even simpler and lightweight than the sweet girl's look. I think? 
Replace the cap I bought from Cotton On some time back, with New Era L.A. Dodgers Authentic 2013 Clubhouse 39THIRTY Flex Hat in White . It totally gives a slightly edgy look, from a sweet looking girl to a "Hey There I am so going to support my favourite sports team!" with a little bit of girl touch to it. I love this cap also for the obvious reason - IT IS BLUE! Not going to out with a full blue outfit. Majority of the cap is actually white in color, makes me looks clean at the same time.

I am wearing a Knotted Top at SGD$10 in the sale section. I bought from Factorie in their retail outlet at Causeway Point. I totally love this top because it reminds me of Taylor Swift's top (the one with a knot at the bottom) that she wore in her "22" MV.

I was wearing a pair of green legging pants I bought from a random trolley shop. I bought it because of its loud color. I had been matching it with other bright colors lately.

I prefer carrying backpacks then sling bags because I can put many things inside and the weight of my bag will balance on both of my shoulders. I chose Baggu Duck Bag from Forever 21. I am just so into Forever 21. How I wish that the apparels sold in Forever 21 in Singapore can be as cheap as those I bought in Seattle. :(

Do not bring too much to a sport meets or any other days. I learnt that when I was in BC during last Christmas. Shop for new stuffs as you walk around. I like to explore around and try out new stuffs. Explore, learn and have fun!

I have recently bought Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder from Shopping Arcade located inside of the school campus that I am currently studying in. The powder is really light weight and does not makes me feel sticky at all. It really did last for more than 8 hours. 

Remember to hydrate yourself! The bottle is from Blogilates. Totally love Cassey and her breakthrough as she is doing what she loves to do! I am glad to have found her youtube channel - Blogilates. I had been following her monthly fitness calendar most of the time. #Confession 

-
I appreciate authentic stuffs because they are hard work of every designers. I am a person who will definitely purchase authentic accessories from anywhere if I have the money.

After a long hiatus, I have finally upload a video of the two outfits I came out with the cap I have both from Cotton On! I have finally uploaded a new video for Fashion Barbie! 

I hope everyone who watches this will love the video!  How I matches my cap with the two outfits I picked and still able to wear them in Sunny Singapore. Please remember to subscribe to my Youtube Channel! 





Lol... I just recalled that I have a old blogpost where I wore my blue beanie to town for OOTD #7.

Remember to try out new outfits and explore. You can get inspiration from any other fashion bloggers, yet still be original, be daring and be bold. 


Quote of the post:
"Be original. Be daring. Be bold."

With loves,
Shirley Charlin