Monday, October 27, 2014

My favourite fashion website/ blog

Since I do not have much to blog about lately, I would love to share with everyone some of my favourite fashion website/blogs. 

Starting from blogs:



Founder, Chiara Ferragni was born in Cremona in 1987. 

Extracted from her blog: She inherited from her mother the passion for fashion and photography and already when she was a teenager she became popular on the first online communities, where she shared photos she was taking with her friends. In 2009, when blogs were not yet the today phenomenon, she launched TheBlondeSalad.com, to express herself and relate to 360°.
The Blonde Salad is much more than a blog today , it’s a real source of inspiration and style for millions people in Italy and around the world. Chiara Ferragni collaborates today with the major Fashion Houses, she appears in the most read magazines, she is the creative director of her shoe line which is entirely Made in Italy and she has been named by Business of Fashion as one of the most influential personalities of the international fashion world.
What I really likes about Chiara is about her unique and up to date sense of fashion. No matter what everything just suits her really well. Even the latest collection from Jeremy Scott. Her blog post titled Grazia Italy- September 2014 photoshoot for Moschino Spring Summer 2015. Everything looks so good in her. No wonder her instagram bio : " Love fiercely (and don't forget to stop along the way to take photos)" . She sure looks like a live barbie. 


Blogger Willabelle Ong, creator of PaleDivision.com. Extract from her blog: Internationally based Willabelle Ong is the creative mind, worldwide correspondent and travel enthusiast behind the luxury lifestyle and fashion website, Pale Division. She has collaborated with a diverse clientele — from Gucci, Longines, and Schwarzkopf, to eBay, Sony, and Lenovo.

Other celebrated brands that have reached out include SK-II, Shiseido, Swarovski, Mode Creation Munich (MCM), Topshop, Logitech, Canon, NARS, Benefit, ASOS, Reebonz, River Island, and so on.

Willabelle has covered work across the globe from Asia to Europe, personally interviewing celebrities such as Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslet and Simon Baker. The Pale Division website is also highly adored by the likes of Hollywood actress Vanessa Hudgens.

Recognised by a strong social media following in particular, Willabelle is regularly invited and flown to grace events, including FIDé Fashion Weeks as a Celebrity Social Media Corespondent and Audi Fashion Festival as a Fashion Insider under Singapore Airlines.

In addition to being profiled and making appearances in global publications like Teen Vogue, Cleo, Nylon, Fashion TV and the Levi's 501® Interpretations book, Willabelle is currently freelancing as a writer, consultant and photographer, as well as a contributing columnist for Singapore's Designaré magazine and a writer for NOWFASHION.


Hearing from my friends that she was a Singaporean. She is my favourite I am a follower to all of her social media. I love how she mix and match bold colors to her everyday outfit that she will share onto her social media. Envy of her beauty and success even more, after knowing that she is only a year older than I am.


Just found her recently on instagram. Love her bold red lip and started to visit her blog almost everytime I use my laptop to blog or going to "stalk" all of my favourite fashion bloggers. Unfortunately her blog is not a fully english literate blog.  

As for my favourite fashion website. Is definitely none other than TEENVOGUE.
As from the day I decided to revamp this blog to a fashion and lifestyle blog, they are still in the first place on list of my favourite fashion website. They always inspires me to wear what I wanted to wear in this sunny island. I just change up a little bits and pieces of an outfit inspired by them and they are already able to be worn in Singapore. Over the two years, teenvogue had taught me how to revamp my clothes, my confidence and my look. I am starting to hear people praising me from times to times. I could partially (or can I just say) sincerely thanks them for their existence. Inspire fashion through social media and teaching young teens to be inspired and dare to try. (I do not always read the about section of any website, I am saying from the deep down of my heart.) Always been up-to-date to the latest trends. Sometimes, I can even predicted correctly what will the next trend be. Because of teenvogue, I started to know about Willabelle Ong, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner and many other fashion icons I had have been following since I first browse their website. Learning from their inspired ones. Thank you teenvogue!

Now, it is everyone's turn to make the best changes in their lives. Have a pleasant and meaningful week, fashion barbies! :) 

Quote of the post:
" If your peers pull you down, you stand up from the ground and push yourself up and ever higher. -Shirley Charlin" 


With loves,
Shirley Charlin