Monday, October 13, 2014

Favourite Fall Looks from Pinterest 2014

Since the trend for this year's fall is my favourite PLAID, you can't possible be wearing plaid throughout the whole season. Here are just a few of my favourite looks I have re- pinned from my Pinterest account. Looking through outfits in Pinterest makes me want to say: "Why Singapore only have summer and at most spring?!" 

I always tell myself this:" If you think that it is comfy to wear them in Singapore then WEAR THEM!" Looking through the pin board I have created in my account. I feel that they are still appropriate to wear in Singapore. 


I always have a lot of great times at work. However, I do not think that I will stay long enough in the cafe that I am currently working at. My bosses dote all of their part timers a lot and the work load that was given to us are really minimum.  I think I am going to work until I can buy and celebrate Wan Chyng's 21st Birthday. It is really obvious that she wanted to celebrate her birthday in MBS and stay overnight in staycation. I hope to help her to fulfill her 21st Birthday wish. I have many other friends and I am not bias to only one. It is the reality makes me feel that it is really really hard to trust anyone around you and also only a few friends out of that MANY FRIENDS are supportive and do not always drown you with negative remarks. Nevertheless when your own flesh and blood kin aren't. This is why I treasure friendship a lot. 

I have more guy friends than girl friends although I always hang out with girls. Most guys I know are pretty mature than their actual age, which is actually a good thing. As for girls. errrrr , they are pretty much childish and they are the ones who are the cunning and selfish ones. I know I am a female. At times, I do not need to speak for my gender. Both gender have their rights and wrongs. Sometimes, I just like to see from the point of view from both. TO BE FAIR. Girls can dislike what guys like. Guys can dislike what girls like. You cannot make both to like the same thing at the same time. It is like forcing.

Even if it so, I still do not get why couples break up? I also experienced in break ups before. I will never patch back because if you want to break up with me then why bother about thinking of patching up. Learn to appreciate people in a harsh way. 

Hope that you enjoyed some insides and the fashion inspiration I got from pinterest.

With loves,
Shirley Charlin