Tuesday, November 25, 2014

OOTD #26: Strips and floral

STRIPS AND FLORAL OOTD:
CAP: Cotton On
TOP: Cotton On
SKIRT: Cotton On

Haven't has any spare time to go shopping. The night before, one of my cousins handed down to us some clothes and I took the top with strips. In the end, the top is also slightly too oversize for me.

Yes. I had my hair cut at jean yip again. I have a pattern when it comes to whether am I going to cut my hair short or just have it trimmed. I need to have my hair cut once in a while because I want to be a hardcore brown hair girl. I do not really like really black hair color and I do not even know why myself.

School is pretty fun except for examinations. I feel that semester 2 is so rush that I have been dozing off in the middle of classes... I cannot wait for term break in less than 5 weeks time and it will be a new year soon! I have already planned on what to get for my first Christmas present to myself! Am already so excited and I would like to thanks the boys who gave me tips and tricks for the upcoming present that I am buying for myself! BOYS YOU ROCK!


With loves,
Shirley Charlin