Saturday, September 17, 2016

Spending the nights in my P.J. (Shirley C's style)

My school holidays have started four weeks ago and I am pretty much enjoying every bit of it. I have so much rest and I am loving it! Although I am still jobless.

Well, I did go for an intensive job hunting which all turned out foul. So, is there anyone out there with a job vacancy for me? I do hope to find one that it could last me even when school reopens. The cost of living in Singapore is way too much for me to handle and I really do need a part- time job that can aid in my school expenses.

I met two new friends during internship; who are also my coursemates. We have not spoken to each other before until then. They are the ones who have created joyous moments during the remaining 12 weeks stay in the company. One of them even introduced to me this show-

I am currently at Season 5 Episode 8 of Modern Family! I have started watching this show somewhere near to the end of the internship. This long series really did help me to relax a lot. I am obsessed with this show! With the legit no-makeup, I lounge in my favourite sleepwear- a long sleeve and a pair of comfy short shorts.  This is the ultimate best part of my lazy holidays that I am looking for.

I feel a lot more energetic after sleeping and being unproductive for a good two and the half weeks. All of the sudden, I have a deep reflection on how harsh I am treating myself. The amount of stress and burden I have made myself carry that actually weighs more than my weight.

At this point of time, I should concern more on how to give my very best for my academic instead of money. Almost all of the time, my mind is thinking about money. I risked my bank amount and quitted my part- time job at a local cafe in my neighbourhood because I felt that I was consistently verbally assaulted by a full- time staff on my religion and intelligent. All thanks for her harsh treatment, I believed I have mastered the art of endurance and patient. This form of art has truly saved me from a number of obstacles.

A quote from Michelle Obama:
You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world's problems at once but don't ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.

After the exhaustive internship, I have decided to give myself a break. I have taken this holiday to rejuvenate, to find myself and explore the wonders of Singapore. I have been to Adventure Cove, Tiong Bahru Estate (again), experience hair removal using sugaring and start to train for my very first Sundown marathon in next March. I have even constructed a website for my aunt who works as a property agent. Please do give her a like on her Facebook!

I spend almost every night keeping up with new animes like Orange ( I LIKE CURRY BUNS! ). My ideal nights are pretty much in my sleepwear and rolling on the bed before I grab my devices and start the drama marathon. What is your ideal night?

Anyway, I am definitely pretty pumped up now and I cannot wait for the new and unexpected adventures that are coming up! Wish me luck everyone!

Quote of the post:
"Be a Sunshine and shine your beautiful light rays that brighten up everyone's day. - Shirley Charlin"

Photos are self-shot using Nikon d5300.
Photos are enhanced using Adobe Lightroom.