Thursday, September 8, 2016

Diary: What was my objective of this blog?

I have been spending my time working for a clutch of positivity for as long as I could remember.
I pump in all of my efforts to complete them to the best that I could.
I have enough.

I work for my passion. A passion that has turned a once negative girl to a pistachio (and part-time Harley Quinn).

Many thought I earn money from this hobby but I actually do not earn money from here...
I started to blog with a thought that I could document my fashion styles which I could finally afford after working part time.

Then things changed. In the most horrifying manner that I could not imagine.
Money got scary.
Social media become a money making tool.
Peeps assume that I earn big bucks from the campaigns that I have published on my blog.
Actually no.

I want to. 

I need to learn how. 

I did give it a try.

Added google ads on my blog but it was repeatedly denied. 

However, I did somehow learn something from my blog.

Through blogging, I have earn friends.

The representatives who emailed me to participate in their campaigns. The emails are always filled with positive thoughts and excitement. Seeking for participants very politely. When I received my very first email, I was in Canada ( Hehehe... you must have thought about some idioms, right? ). I actually ask for money.

My heart raced fast cos I thought I will never receive any reply from them again.

Shortly after, they replied. They replied with sincerity. I could feel the earnest from the email. They apologised that they could not offer me any credits. Without hesitation, I drafted my very first blog advertisement post. All thanks to this company I earned my very first collaboration.

And then after which, more emails came.

Recently, I created a new email for blog collaborations purposes.

I was happy.

However, for the past few weeks. I feel the tension. The anxiety that I am experiencing.
I somehow forgot what was the reason I created this blog.

I am still in a deep thought. I am still trying to find an answer to my question that I asked myself.

What was my objective of this blog?