Thursday, April 13, 2023

#OffTheInternet Chap 10: Review of Limitless by Jim Kwik Part 4/4 - Creating a habit

So in Chap 9, I had shared that it is really bad to go without sleep or less than your supposedly night night time. Yep, I know you are using your baby voice when you read night night. Don't deny. 

As promised today, I will share how you will start to create a habit. When I attended my first Adam Khoo's workshop in secondary school, I learnt that if we repeatedly perform an action for 21 days straight, we will perfect that one action and created a habit. 

So try the following summary, and modify to fit in your schedule and for yourself. 

Creating a habit 101 starter pack

Create a morning routine
Starting with a nice breakfast

Focus
Practice on concentration
Calming your busy mind

Study (Lifelong Learner)
4 level of competence
How to study better
Active focus
  • With visual
  • Associate each pointers
  • Keep your emotion away. All the negative thoughts.
  • Creation

As for myself, I have already checked the first point which is a great improvement. Now is your turn.

Yours Sincerely,
Shirley Charlin 李