Thursday, September 3, 2015

OOTD #39: Crochet Confidence

OOTD #39: Crochet
Crochet crop top - Cotton On
Shorts - Someone handed down to me
Maroon Sling Bag- H&M

I always love crochet pattern tops. I do not know when did I started loving them. The pattern seem so unique. I got this top last year, at a sale in Cotton On. Still remember at that point of time, there were nobody helping me to take pictures of my OOTDs, not even my then boyfriend. They only told me how shameless and thick skinned I am. Looking back till this date, I am thankful for my shameless and thick skinned personality. Because of this unique character, making new friends and knowing new people became realistically easier. 

Question: I am not skinny nor do I have a flat tummy and I wear a crop top.
My response: Yeah. I can pull them off anyway. It all comes to having CONFIDENCE. If you have no confidence and you did not even give yourself a chance to try on a crop top, then you won't know if you are able to pull it off. 

As long as I am happy with what I am wearing. I can pull off any outfits that I could coordinated with the clothes I have already owned in my closet!

Have fun trying out new looks with your clothes!

Quote of the Post:
"CONFIDENCE is the key to everything. -Shirley"

Photos are taken by A. 
Edited by me using Photoshop CC and (saved into my phone album after sharing from) Instagram.

With loves,
Shirley Charlin